Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Corn Muffin Tops

I purchased one of those miniature muffin pans recently. I've always wanted one. The pan is super heavy duty and kind of non-stick but not Teflon. My first round of muffins were cheddar bacon corn muffins from scratch. And they were awful. I don't how I flubbed up the recipe, but I did. And in the trash they went. Too bad I don't have chickens or pigs or a dog, for that matter. I'm sure they would have ate them. Well no matter.
  
My second round, pictured above and below, were from a store bought mix. The package said grease the pan and I swear to you I did, but the muffins still did not want to come out whole. So instead of whole muffins, I have muffin tops and muffin bottoms. And they are quite tasty warmed with a drizzle of maple syrup for breakfast.

No comments: